I do.  Taking people's photos is what I enjoy the most.  The nature has always been pretty and whatever camera you use, it will always look good.  But the people, there are times that no matter what angle you use, no matter how expensive your camera is, there will always be times that you won't get the result that you want.  That's why it's always a challenge.

It's always different when it comes to people; you've got to wait for the perfect timing.  But that's the problem, you cannot just always wait for the perfect time, you'll have to take your chances.. or you'll end up with blurred images of your subject running away.  But I think that's not always the case (you see, I love debating with myself) because some people would really take a pose and give you interesting shots.. yes, those kind.

Like them for example:

people of Anawangin

They're with us when we climbed the hill up in Anawangin Cove to see the whole picture of it.  I think they're with the travel group we joined.  They were rapping so they caught my attention, it's not that I like how they sound or that I like hiphop (unless they're gloc 9 or francis m or eminem or the like), I just think they could be a nice subject, and they were.  Look at those faces, and that guy who showed his tattoos which I don't know if were real because they're pretty hilarious.. ok they could be real.

They actually have two shots, and this one's their first:

people of Anawangin

So I'm glad they asked for another.

Another shot I like, is this guy's:

people of Anawangin

the boatman.  I didn't ask him to do that pose, I just took my chances, and it paid of.  I like this one.

But what I like the most is this:

people of Anawangin

I took this when we're about to leave.. while everyone's busy packing, I was busy taking pictures and writing memories in my head.  I named it "last glance at the beach".

Taking people's pictures or adding them in the scene adds drama to your photos.. or character, or whateverr.

The following is a group of photos I took when we visited Calaguas Island, in Camarines Norte.  Another beautiful island we visited during holy week last year; which cost us almost our lives.  I will talk about that in another post, so watch out.

people of Calaguas

people of Calaguas

people of Calaguas

Although I don't do this all the time.  Taking people's pictures isn't really appropriate if you think of it.  That's why you have to do this fast and .  There are people who doesn't like strangers taking their pictures, so you've got to choose the place, the situation, and the kind of scene you're documenting.. and the people.  

But I don't mind if some decided to make me their subject, just don't expect me to strike a pose for you.. just do it ninja style!

But don't let this guy make fun of you.  ulul! hihihi

people of Calaguas

Okay, I think his finger was pointing on the direction of our boatman who was having a hard time detaching our boat to his, I mean to that guy's boat in front of you.  Something happened with their.. I don't know what it's called, but you can see the picture.