"Many people visits Palawan and returns, several times" said our tour guide when she learned that that was our second time in Palawan.  My friends and I agreed to go back because we enjoyed our stay and that there's a lot more to see, and we're planning to return hopefully this year, this time to Coron.
That tour guide was also our tour guide during our first trip.. she did look familiar, but I didn't ask my friend if she hired the same people, same travel company.  well I don't remember their name, but I do remember that they gave a nice service; our hotel room was nice, the food was nice, and they did give us enough time to appreciate every places we went to.

Only we missed the Honday Bay tour and the fireflies because our flight was delayed, thanks to PAL, we were 3 or 4 hours late.  But I'll talk about that on the post for Puerto Prinsesa, because this second fly was smooth with ZestAir.

And so we landed to Puerto Prinsesa, for the second time, embracing us with her welcoming hands.. very warm.  Yeah, it was very hot that day.  Our group was split into two; the second timers will go straight to Honday Bay and the first timers to the Underground River.. we've been there. (teehee)
I can't recall if we did the city tour on the first day or on the last day, but we did it all together as a whole group.  Does it makes sense?  Well, not even the crocs are excited to see us again.. hello, you've got bigger!

Puerto Prinsesa, Palawan

Puerto Prinsesa, Palawan

--the bone structure of one of the biggest crocodiles captured in Palawan, its skin was hanging above it.

The Honday Bay tour was a lot of fun; we visited Starfish island, Luli island and Pandan island.  Luli Island is pretty interesting; its name is actually short for "lulubog-lilitaw", which means the island sinks during high-tide and people appears during low-tide.

Honda Bay tour

Honda Bay tour

Notice in that photo a beer bottle in the sand as well as sea shell and there's actually a huge starfish somewhere in there.. those were paraphernalia to photo shoots.  One of our boatmen called my attention and told me to pose in front of that sea shell.  He said he's going to put me inside it, quite curious and interesting how he said it.. so I did as I was told.  The result was amazing.

Apparently, the place has also been known for those sea shell and beer shots.. but not just ordinary shots, they use forced perspective photography.  A kind of style that is quite fascinating.  The tricks are simple, but the results are quite funny.

Honda Bay Palawan

These guys became photographers out of touring people; or maybe they are photographers and being boatmen/tour guides is their part time job.  This kid particularly, his shots from my friends' cameras are pretty nice, especially the corals shots when we snorkeled and the jump shots.

El Nido, Palawan

And speaking of camera, mine was sort of damaged from constant rain in El Nido, and rain inside the Sumaguing cave in Sagada and some pool shots in Bataan.  She was a bit abused and so punished me for giving unsatisfactory results; dots on every photos I made for El Nido.
Now, I'm just borrowing camera from my mom.

Going back..

I think we fed the fishes in starfish islands if I remember it correctly.  We gave them bread which were available in the island.. and they will surround you (these fishes) and eat on your hands; their tiny mouths grabbing the pieces of bread and some of them bit me!  It was really cute, and really fun!  I felt like and sounded like an 8 year old (maybe also looked like) while feeding those fishes.  They were like Dory in Finding Nemo, and we did find Nemo in the hidden beach!  I think that was the high light of our Honday Bay tour; feeding Dory(ies).

After that, we headed to Pandan island where we ate lunch and spent the last remaining hours of the tour.  It kinda looks like a resort already, but it was pretty nice.

Honda Bay tour

Honda Bay tour

The clouds have been giving a sign that it'll rain any time on that day.  I've noticed it since going to Luli island; our second stop.. and soon as our boat hit the dock, pours the heavy rain.. which lasted for half an hour I think.  After changing clothes and of course a shower, we hit the road to meet our friends who went then to the Underground River (they also got wet hihi), and headed to our hotel where our dinner has been served beautifully.  I think they served almost the same dishes we had on lunch; grilled fish, grilled pork, my favorite shrimp, crabs and squid, and fruits and vegetables.  But I'm not complaining.  I think they're just the ideal food for tourists; easy to prepare and safe.  At least there's an option for someone like me who loves shrimp!

Here's our tour guide by the way in Honda Bay!

Puerto Prinsesa, Palawan