Jeepneys normally look like this:

jeepney

jeepney

But I was surprised when I saw this what they call jeep in Bantayan Island in Cebu.  

jeepney in Bantayan Island, Cebu

jeepney in Bantayan Island, Cebu

I've featured this cute and strange, but quite interesting jeepney which was surprisingly fast in my last post but I thought I'd do it again because I can't think of anything to write for 'N'.

Jeepney drivers in Manila and all over the Philippines are normally crazy.. but I sometimes thank them when I'm running late.  And this one is not different from a normal jeep, they're fast and could accommodate 15 people or more.  And like jeepneys in provinces which could carry people on the roof, this tiny motorbike-jeepney could carry up to how many its roof can take.

I don't know how they do that.