It is very rare that I encounter someone who would be pleased to be shot by a stranger, and smile gorgeously in my camera.  I have shared before some of my favorite models; those who were pleased to be shot by me, without asking for anything in return.  And I'm glad I still was able to find one in another country.

This one was taken in Universal Studios, September last year.

Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice!

I was trying to shoot Beetlejuice from afar because I don't want to invade their social activity.  He was surrounded by people trying to take his picture, so I stayed in my place and hoped for good shots.  I was really aiming for his face, but I caught a pretty nice smile smiling towards me.  I'm not saying that that smile was for me, but I do think that it's a pretty lucky shot to catch someone smiling and laughing and then noticing that some lunatic was shooting them from afar while in a state of being happy.


But this guy below did give me a very nice smile while I was pointing my camera in their ride.  He looks really pleased being shot but I honestly didn't notice until I checked it.  This was taken in Gardens by the Bay, where everything is pretty up to the tiniest object.. and look at that smile (the guy on shorts.. click on him for larger shot).

Gardens by the Bay