Today is the last day of the A-Z Challenge, and I'm glad it's finally over.  Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed every minute of it.. sharing my experiences abroad.  I knew choosing this theme would give me a hard time, but I had no any other option.  

And now that it's over, I can freely watch my favorite shows or movies at night without worrying about posting for the day; thinking of titles to fit the alphabet and topics and whatnot.  A lot of times I drooled in my keyboard.. that was really gross.

Now, it is going to be the first and last time that I will use this word.  Zingy.  It doesn't even sound appealing, but the streets of Singapore are.. especially that area where we waited for our bus going to Genting in Malaysia.

It rained that night.  It rained hard.  Each of us had umbrellas, but we had to walk a very long stretch of those streets I have no idea about under the rain.  I fucking hated it.  Then I learned that my brother hates rain as well, or maybe he just hated it because his socks were soaked, as well as their luggage.  They had one carrying around and his clothes were in there.

Anyways, these street shots were taken using my phone.  

Katong Singapore

Katong Singapore

Katong Singapore

I believe this is in Katong.  There were tons of restaurants in that area.  Also, I just learned that that area is known for their very delicious laksa.  If only we stopped for a moment.