How long can you wait for your food before you lose your cool because you're starving and you keep noticing that some people in the other tables are getting their food already when you know you came first and ordered first before them?

I think we waited for about an hour before our food finally landed in our table.  There was nothing fancy in our orders.. just normal wanton noodles, chicken, rice and tea (that's all I remember).  But no one lost their cool, we were just kind of crying and begging for our food to come because we noticed that everyone's eating already and we're staring at their every bite.. drooling.

I almost tapped the kitchen wall (which was a glass wall) because we're sitting next to it and remind the chef of our order.  But I saw how busy he was and he might just ignore me, so I thought of shooting him instead.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/psyche_24teen/26040466685/in/album-72157666182338395/