You know what really caught my attention when we arrived in Kuala Lumpur was the sky.  It was super red.  That sky wasn't photoshopped.  It was actually reddish, and it kinda freaked me out, but they never seem to notice.  They're all busy taking pictures.  But, hey, it did add character to my photos.  I just don't know why it's red.

Petronas Tower Kuala Lumpur

I took another shot from another angle.. it's really red.  It was both alarming and fascinating.  Is this how bad the pollution is in Malaysia? particularly in Kuala Lumpur? or I don't know, maybe it's just the lighting.


Another thing that caught my attention were the people posing in front of the twin towers.  Some people aren't just smiling and showing their best angles, some of them are climbing up the walls and posing like pros.. like this one.



I admire these people.  They never ran out of posing styles, and ideas, and I love that they never mind being photographed by some strangers.  Some of them caught me shooting them, but they ignored me.. totally.


But be extra extra careful in KL.  Don't get too distracted when taking pictures and be wary of your surroundings; take care of your belongings, but never forget to be polite.