There are plenty of places to visit; 2 or 3 days is not enough.  And on this post, I'm combining the photos I took from my first time to this recent visit.. isn't that nice? no? whateverr.

On our first visit, we were able to explore the city and walk the streets even under the rain, but that is not that exciting.  Walking under the rain is the last thing I could enjoy; it makes me feel and look miserable, so please, pour down when I'm under a roof and not going anywhere.  Because how can you enjoy walking from one street to the other and buy some stuff when you're soaking wet on a very cold place?  I was forced to buy an umbrella and a cardigan; the cardigan I loved.  But what I really love to experience is the night market adjacent to Burnham Park.  We saw that during our company trip as our bus passed by it, but I had no enough energy to explore anymore so I decided to just play cards with the others (Uno cards).

And on our next Baguio trip, we must stop by the night market, and get there earlier before the crowd gets worse.  Yes, this is highly recommended.

Here are the list of photos from my first visit in Baguio: Burnham Park, Lourdes Grotto, Minesview, the Mansion, and the Wright Park.  I only have few, because it was really raining.  But I sacrificed my camera for spelunking in Sagada.

Baguio City

Lourdes Grotto, Baguio City

Baguio City

Burnham Park, Baguio City

Minesview Baguio City

the Mansion at Baguio City

the Mansion, Baguio City

Baguio City

And the following are the shots I made for the second trip: Strawberry Farm and Tam-awan Village.

Baguio City

Strawberry Farm, Baguio City

Baguio City

Baguio City

Tam-awan Village, Baguio City

Tam-awan Village, Baguio City

Tam-awan Village, Baguio City

Tam-awan Village, Baguio City

Tam-awan Village, Baguio City

I do think we must go back and explore even more.. to search for that something we haven't seen.