When you say Baguio, there's one only one thing on mind; strawberries, oh and pine trees, so two.  From the fresh strawberries you could harvest in strawberry farm, to strawberry jam, strawberry taho, and strawberry wine, and strawberry ice cream.. I don't know if there's anything more product they produce with strawberries, but all of them are so delish.. especially strawberry ice cream and the wine, which I'm consuming right now but is almost empty.. so I gotta go back and buy more.  Am I serious?
But the high light of our company trip was that visit at Tam-awan Village.

Tam-awan Village Baguio city!

Tam-awan Village Baguio city!

Tam-awan Village Baguio city!


Just by the entrance, you'll notice how artsy the people here are, and that mural could have been prettier if that van wasn't there.  Yeah, they kinda have no parking lot, I think.  Tam-awan is also called Garden in the Sky by the way.. and the trek going up to the view deck is a bit slippery on some part, so be careful.

Tam-awan Village Baguio

Tam-awan Village Baguio

Tam-awan Village Baguio

But as we entered the place, we saw these guys on Ifugao costumes.  This may sound funny, but, I was amazed as I was seeing these guys who seem a bit anxious about their thing.  I did ask if it's okay to take a picture of them.. nobody replied with a no, so I took some nice shots, and I'm glad that I did.  I was the only one in the group who did it, I think.

Tam-awan Village Baguio

Tam-awan Village Baguio

The amount of art and love you'll find in this place is so overwhelming, I could hardly look at each of them.. too many to handle.

Tam-awan Villlage Baguio

Tam-awan Villlage Baguio

Tam-awan Villlage Baguio

Tam-awan Villlage Baguio

Tam-awan Villlage Baguio

Tam-awan Villlage Baguio

Tam-awan Villlage Baguio

Tam-awan Villlage Baguio

Tam-awan Villlage Baguio

And entering this souvenir shop, we were greeted by this statue of a guy who was too welcoming, I think he wasn't able to control it.  And that's not the funny part, there's a sign on his chest saying "hands off" hahahaha!

Tam-awan Villlage Baguio

Tam-awan Village Buguio

They're also offering an overnight stay at tiny houses like this for Php500 per person, but they also have group deals.

Tam-awan Village Buaguio City

for more info., visit their website at http://www.tam-awanvillage.com/