First day of school, Monday.. nobody likes it; not the students, nor the rest of the commuters who again will share the road to hundreds and thousands of students on the road.  You've got to leave the house earlier again, because vacation's over, and they're back.

But I'm not saying I hate them students because I used to be a student too for a long time, we all were.. it's just, they're all over the place.

Now, this song by Join the Club is not connected to schooling.. but its intro saying "unang araw, kay bilis ng galaw, may kalaliman na patungo sa pag ayaw" is all about heartache and giving up which you feel every first day of the week.. from all the traffic added by the heat.



But I'm not complaining, it's been part of my life.  I just want to put this on a song, a list of songs.. this feelings.  huwat???

And the following is another Lunes by Spongecola who are also awesome when performing live.



But I collected some of Hey Monday's songs from Grooveshark because I like that band too.. and they belong.  ;)

Hey Monday by nevetessa on Grooveshark