I will never forget this moment; we're all happy and sad about seeing one of the finest bands perform live for the last time.  It was one of my first gigs; I just started working then when they decided to let go of each other and move on with their lives.

We arrived at the venue tired, and hungry, and thirsty.  We walked because we were not able to get a ride and they all blamed me for that because I suggested it.  Well it was just a 15 min walk.. yeah, it was really tiring, but if we didn't do that, we could have missed half of the gig.. and not having the time to eat.  But it's all history now, they've forgiven me.  :>

The place was packed; we could hardly get a good view.. okay, it's just me.  But I'm used to it now.  When I'm on a gig, especially when it's packed.. I just listen and sing with them, I don't care if I don't get to see their faces, there's nothing I can do about it.  I've learned to accept that.  So I depend on my friends who were tall to take the shots, but these were taken by my brother.

Ebe Dance of Sugarfree

Kaka Quisimbing of Sugarfree

Sugarfree

It started to rain in the middle or by the end part of the scene.  That's when I started to realize that that's it.  That's going to be their last.  A bitter sweet ending it was, and for me, all I could say is.. "si Ebe kasi eh!"  :>

And here I'm presenting you, Sugarfree, the band who will make you feel loved.  Emotional that line is, but this band is truly emotional, sincere, and awesome.. Feels.

Sugarfree by nevetessa on Grooveshark