I think it really was magic that we got there early and fast.. as fast as 30 minutes from Makati to Laguna.  Even though I was late, we still were able to get a ride early and get there early.. and get our tickets early (the woman who manages the shuttle rides also sells tickets.. same price), and get in early (because we already had tickets). and so why my first shots of the park (inside) don't have that much people.

Rio Grande Rapids

Enchanted Kingdom

Disk-O-Magic

We were a little bit excited and we had no idea where to go first.. we haven't got the map.. then I saw this ride which looks kinda fun and simple (or so I thought), and so I told them "let's do that first!", and we ran on that direction.  

It's called the Disc-O-Magic.  

Disk-O-Magic

Disk-O-Magic

We heard a lot of screaming from that ride.. it must really that fun!  The line was quite long.. so we're not that early.  We waited for about an hour until it's our turn.. I tied my hair because I saw how they're being thrown away.. I mean, the disc will literally make you feel like you're being thrown away..  so all accessories that might fall off must be taken off.  It was pretty scary to be on that ride, whenever it takes us to the top facing the ground and being shaken off a bit.. I felt like I was gonna die!  

It lasted for about 2 minutes.. 2 minutes of screaming and cursing.. a bit., sorry kids! I need to shout it out or I will die inside!  My hands were still shaking when we got off the ride.. and so we head off to our next nightmare; the Space Shuttle.

I know this ride's reputation.  I've heard of its deadly routine, and so I was asking "are you sure, you guys wanna do this??".. but they're already approaching the astronaut and the coke.. I had no idea we were entering the coke.  

Space Shuttle

Now, we waited for about 2 hours for this ride.  There's a lot of high school kids inside.  Apparently, we joined their field trip.  I guess there were like 3 different schools having a good day on that day, added by some company outings too.  But no matter, it's nice that we're there sharing a great sun and showering on sweat waiting to be killed in less than a minute.  

But there's this girl, a high school girl who suddenly cries and told her friends she don't want to go anymore.. she can't!  But she was forced by everyone, and I do think that that was bad, that's not a good idea.  She was begging everyone to let her go but then I saw her sitting on the ride screaming for her mama, and I felt sorry for her.  But a minute (or less) later, we saw her laughing like crazy!  

Space Shuttle

And so it was our turn.. I was pretty nervous.  This ride is fast, but I had no idea how fast this could be.  You will be lifted up to the top of that rail, and then you will fall fast and round and round until you get to the end of the other lane slowly.. to catch your breathe, seconds later, you will again fall faster and round and round this time backwards.  I wasn't able to scream that much because I felt like I lost my heart for a bit, and when it was over.. that's when all the shouting came from everyone! tanginaaaaaaaaaa! hahaha!

Still a little dizzy, we then checked our map for our next destination.. the Ekstreme Tower!

Ekstreme Tower

To be lifted up to the 150-feet tower and be dropped in a second was the deadliest experience of all!  It was the only ride that has this announcement for those who wish to try it: a warning that it's not for those with weak heart, weak back, expecting mother, and those who just went thru a surgery or sickness.  They kept on playing that, and as we progress in our line, which by the way lasted for about an hour of waiting.. I couldn't stop thinking if I could really do it, or if I should do it.  But I was already there, and I had to face my fear and think that everything's gonna be okay. wow.

Everyone who got on that ride who were facing the people (those who were in line) were being laughed at.  They were all waiting for your precious expressions, and everyone's got different faces of shocks, amusement, and fear.. mine was eyes wide open and mouth a bit.  Shit.  No screaming until the very end.. my heart and my stomach and everything inside me was left on the top of the fucking ride. fucking shit. teeheehee

We spent about 5 hours on only 3 rides.. which all lasted for just about a minute or two.  The people got thicker and we only had one more ride to try because we need to catch the shuttle service at 6pm.  We cannot do the Jungle Log Jam because we didn't bring extra clothes and because the line was quite long and said it could take about 2 hours or more to get on, so we went for the Flying Fiesta.  This was such a baby ride, but I got a few good shots of it.

Flying Fiesta

Flying Fiesta

Flying Fiesta

Flying Fiesta

There must be a take 2, we must do it again.. bring the family and stay there until it closes.. that must give us a huge chance to get on every rides without a long line or without a line at all.  Yeah, we must do it this December.. hopefully!


PS.
This is my last post for the Blogtoberfest 2014.  I'm glad I was able to survive it even though I kinda cheated twice.  teeheehee


Sincerely, Paula