I know that's a super lame title, but this isn't about my period.. I'm joining the Blogtoberfest 2014 where I must post everyday for the whole month of October.  I don't know if I could do that.  I don't know if I could think of topics to talk about or even photos to post everyday, but I am up for the challenge.  I think this could be a nice practice for the next year's A-Z Challenge.. that one is a little bit more difficult, but I'll worry about that if it's time for it to worry about.  

For now, let me introduce to you to my feet.

my feet

That was taken exactly 4 years ago.. after watching John Mayer's concert at MOA in Pasay.  My feet were so tired that we had to rest for an hour or two, I think.. after running, chasing the time, and an hour of standing and singing under the rain.  But I regret nothing.

By the way, welcome to the BlogtoberFest 2014!