I don't want to make it sound like I've fallen in love with Singapore's trains, their train system.. but I think I did..  I am in love with it.  You know, I live in a country with one of the worst train systems in the world and Singapore showed me that trains can really be fun to ride on.  It was always smooth, even on rush hour.. which seemed to be every hour in Singapore.  I don't know, but this is what I noticed in our short stay in that lovely city; everyone in the train stations' on a rush any time of the day.  

People seemed normal in the streets, in the malls, in the parks, but people in the train stations are all running, like they're always in a hurry! even if their escalators and walkalators are 3 or 4 times faster than the normal speed.. they're still running!  But they do know how to say "excuse me" properly, and they never shove people blocking their way.. that's also one of the things I like about Singapore; the people are nice.. the locals especially are nicer.

One time in the LRT, I was kind of hugging the pole, and a woman tapped me on the shoulder and asked if I could let her kids grab on the pole so they won't fly or tumble down when the train run.  "of course! I'm so sorry!" was what said I immediately, a bit ashamed of it.  The kids were kind of about my size, and they were like 7 or 8 years old.

Singapore MRT




OneDad3Girls    photo 4d06e438-4e6a-4f3b-88b2-0c1093350397_zps361ad0e9.jpg