chilling in Esplanade

My friends kinda know me for saying that this guy or that girl looks like that celebrity or the person we know, because people do have look-a-likes.

I actually have a doppelganger, who I met in elementary.  I'm 2 years older than her.  She was my brother's classmate.  She transferred in our school during my last year, and followed me in high school which caught a lot of attention when she performed in a stage for a school event.  But I never talked to her.. never even tried to be friends with her, and she never bothered me, so that's cool, she understood.

She's taller.. actually, she's tall.  We have the same complexion.  I do think we have the same eyes, which was really scary when I see her face, and she also have dimples; both cheeks.  We can really be mistaken as twins, except that, I'm way shorter.

Her name is Catherine, by the way.  If you see someone who looks like me, call her Catherine, and ask her side of story.

PS.
I asked my friend where Chito Miranda was during that time and I showed this photo to her, she confirmed it's not him (the guy in sunglasses).. but look at that girl beside him.  She's kinda like Neri from afar.  :>




OneDad3Girls   photo 4d06e438-4e6a-4f3b-88b2-0c1093350397_zps361ad0e9.jpg