We witnessed a very beautiful, very colorful, very nice light show in Marina Bay last year, but unfortunately, I wasn't able to take a picture of it.. not one.  My camera always die whenever something as glamorous as a Marina Bay light show occurs in front of me.. something that is worth every picture in the universe.

But the universe was good to me when we visited the Gardens by the Bay.  We were about to exit when I heard a very calming voice giving a nice introduction to the show.  I stopped walking and started to take pictures.  I heard my brother calling me and telling me something like "this way" or "that way" but I ignored him.  I was on a mission, and I must at least get a picture or two.

I was joined by a hundred more people, pointing their fancy gadgets in the "huge flowers" (I'm sorry I don't think I'd be able to get over the huge flowers), I mean, the super trees.  I saw how pretty their shots are.  But I like mine.



Gardens by the Bay light show

Gardens by the Bay light show

After the show, I learned that they went to the front, in front of the action, and asked me why I didn't follow.  I can't remember my reply, but I do think having the trees (real trees) and the people in the background added something in my photos.  I can't tell what it is I'm trying to say, but maybe it's just my way of saying I love my shots no matter what.  Yeahh, love your own!