Chicosci

This gig happened 3 years ago when they launched their album in Eastwood Libis.  They got a pretty nice crowd.  It's a free gig, the place was small, but only those who bought their cd can get near the stage.  We didn't have money that time, so we stayed in the free section.  There were no bouncers, just normal security guards, and they were leaving their posts every now and then which gave me and some other people the idea to cross the fence and join the crazy crowd; the crowd of photographers.  

It was too late when the guard saw me.. I thought he would force me to go back where I belonged, but he just let me.  I tried to persuade the other two to join me in the crowd, but the guard gave them this eye.  So okay, I moved closer to the stage and did what I had to do.  It was so much fun!  I was brushing elbows with tall people and admiring their cameras.. but they were nice enough to let me get a good view and take a few shots.  After I was done, when I thought I've had enough shots.. I gave them my spot and returned to my friends. 

They were not that jealous because they were able to do that in Tanduay.. in our first Tanduay music fest.  I don't have pictures for that, but it was the best Tanduay music fest I've had.  


Miggy Chavez of Chicosci

Mong Alcaraz of Chicosci

I think I like Mong's other version of this shot.. the tinted one in closer shots.

Miggy Chavez of Chicosci

Mong Alcaraz and Miggy's tattoos

Ariel Lumanlan of Chicosci


Miggy Chavez of Chicosci

Miggy of Chicosci

Okay, maybe these are mostly Miggy shots, but I think I was able to shoot them all in this photo below.

Chicosci